Top 10 reasons to attend Neuromarketing World Forum 2014
We are 15 days away from the 3rd Neuromarketing World Forum (March 5-7) in New York, the event where your brain gets down to business. So have you registered yet? In case you are still thinking, here are my top 10 reasons that I take into consideration while planning to attend this conference:
- After attending the first 2 editions (see my 2012 NMWF experience in The Netherlands here and my 2013 NMWF experience in Brazil here), Neuromarketing World Forum 2013 will blow my mind again for sure, leaving me with great insights.
- I will meet all neuromarketing “rockstars” from both business and academic research area (see the list of speakers here) and do networking with the most innovative minds from the international marketing & advertising industry.
- I will network with colleagues from around the globe. NMSBA makes us all feel like a family and we can all collaborate and contribute to grow this revolutionary new field.
- I will attend the pre-conference 1-day seminar Introduction to Neuromarketing, where Steve Genco, Phil Barden, Stephen Sands and Thomas Ramsøy. The event aims marketers, advertisers and market researchers who want to understand the whole story behind neuromarketing. As a takeaway, attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion, a free copy of Neuromarketing for Dummies (see review here), and a workbook containing class materials and study notes.
- I will attend the 1st Neuro Marketplace ever! Here I will learn about the newest neuromarketing technologies from the vendors themselves and I will have the chance to meet the representatives of the neuromarketing companies (see list here and map here) that I didn’t have the chance to meet in person at the last 2 editions.
- I will learn how brand value is perceived and what brain imaging tells us about brands, products and arts directly from Read Montague. Antonio Damasio will also offer a keynote speech.
- The forum will also include a workshop on online implicit consumer research offered by Gemma Calvert, providing insights from commercial online studies using implicit response time on brand positioning, packaging redesign, ad evaluation and sensory consumer panel testing with comprehensive range of tests and a database with over 10 million separate pieces of information collected worldwide.
- I will have the opportunity to learn more about the key challenges and opportunities of using neuromarketing tools to enhance and add value to market research, but also about groundbreaking neuromarketing approaches.
- Neuromarketing World Forum social events were great last years! So this year couldn’t be less: an opening reception before the forum starts and a scenic Hudson dinner and networking cruise on March 5th, dining by city-light as we take in views of the famous Manhattan Skyline, The Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge.
- The event takes place in New York. Do I need to say more?