“Neuromarketing Theory & Practice” Magazine – Issue No. 14
Neuromarketing Science & Business Association has recently published the 14th edition (November 2015, theme: Food) of Neuromarketing Theory & Practice magazine and you will find below some brief news and information from this issue:
(1) Interview with Harry Balzer: Insights From 35 Years of Watching What People Eat.
(3) Eating Insects: How to Market Bugs, by Natalia Hoffmann.
(5) Effect of Information on Food Evaluation and Willingness to Buy: A study from a neuromarketing perspective
(6) Eating With Our Eyes: From visual hunger to digital satiation, an adaption of a research article
(7) Announcement of NMSBA Student Council for 2015-2016
This and more insights you will find in the latest issue of Neuromarketing Theory & Practice Magazine. This is the only publication in the world that is covering news and insights from the neuromarketing industry, interviews with leaders from the field, and covering relevant research from consumer neuroscience and neuroeconomics. This magazine is the result of the efforts made by the Director of the association (Carla Nagel), the editorial board (Fabio Babiloni, Phil Barden, Steve Genco, Ana Iorga, Neale Martin, Anna Thomas, Leon Zurawicki and Anil V. Pillai) and NMSBA members and contributors. I am looking forward to the next editions and developments!
Earlier Issues: Issue 1 (April 2012), Issue 2 (July 2012), Issue 3 (November 2012), Issue 4 (January 2013), Issue 5 (April 2013), Issue 6 (September 2013), Issue 7 (December 2013), Issue 8 (April 2014), Issue 9 (July 2014), Issue 10 (October), Issue 11 (January 2015), Issue 12 (May 2015), Issue 13 (August 2015).